From now on it is possible for certain appointments to be booked over the internet.
Appointments which can now be booked online are as follows:
- Check-up examinations for patients with private health insurance
- General appointments ("Standardtermin") (e.g. for queries about appointments with a cardiologist or other specialist, concerns and/or queries about your current medication). For a general appointment, please remember to state the purpose of the appointment.
Please note: Patients with any sort of infectious symptoms (e.g. feaver or positiv rapid test of covid) must call us. It is not possible to book therefore appointments online.
Please click here to book an appointment
The following types of appointments can only be booked over the telephone:
- Urgent same day appointments
- Appointments to clarify symptoms of infection
- Laboratory examinations, implementation of corona tests
- Dates for flu vaccination
- Check-up examinations for patients with general health insurance
- All forms of ultrasound examinations
If you book an appointment online, you will receive a reminder by email 24 hours before your appointment.
If you cannot attend your booked appointment, please inform us by sending a short message to email@example.com or please give us a call.